Newsletter January to April 2024
This page last updated on
This is not being mailed to members, if you know a member who does not have internet access or email then please phone them to keep them informed of the Group activities. If you are able to and are close enough then please print a copy and post through their letterbox.
We need your email address! Very occasionally we need to cancel or amend a walk at short notice,
It has proved very useful for us to have an email distribution list for our members, so we can let you know of such changes.
We may also on occasions let you have other information that could be helpful to you.
This is required even if you supplied an email address when you joined Ramblers, since no permission for us to use it was given then. We promise to keep your details confidential, and not to share them with anyone else. Add me to LVR distribution list. Thank you!
LVR Future Events:
Social (and other) Events
- Friday 17th May: Quiz Night - Save the date! Details to follow
- Thursday 20th June 14:00 Swallowfield Garden Visit with afternoon tea. Will follow a Thursday walk. Details to follow
Holidays and Weekends Away
- Rye Weekend 19th to 22nd April 2024. Full - contact Nick J to be added to waiting list
- Gower Weekend 7th to 10th June 2024. Flyer Spaces still available.
- Lake District Holiday 13th to 20th September 2024. Full - contact Peter C-J to be added to waiting list
The Walks Programme can be found under on the 'Walks and Events' page, see left hand navigation.