Newsletter September 2021
This page last updated on
This newsletter is not being mailed to members, if you know a member who does not have internet access or email then please phone them to keep them informed of the Group activities. If you are able to and are close enough then please print a copy and post through their letterbox.
Social (and other) Events
- Thursday 4th November: LVR AGM. Finchampstead Village Hall. 7.30pm There will be refreshments including wine and finger food. LVR member and Ramblers' Trustee Helen Tranter will be giving a short talk on some of the current and future changes in the organisation. All members welcome. Wearing of face masks at individual's discretion. Download here: Agenda, Minutes 2020, Finance Report
- Saturday 6th November: Ramblers Berkshire Area AGM, hosted by the South East Group at 2pm at Seeby Hall, Lower Church Road, Sandhurst GU17 8HN, followed by afternoon tea at 3pm. There will be a 5-mile walk from the Hall at 10am; lunch at 12:30pm. See https://www.ramblers.org.uk/go-walking/group-finder/areas/berkshire/berkshire-area-agm-2021.aspx.
Holidays and Weekends Away
- Hope Cove, Devon 22nd April to 25th April 2022 (Full)
- Lake District Holiday, 17th to 24th June 2022- All HF allocated places now taken
- Ilkley Weekend, 23rd to 26th Septembr 2022 (Full)
The Walks Programme can be found under on the 'Walks and Events' page, see left hand navigation.