We help you and you help us!
The Ramblers, as a charity almost entirely dependent on membership subscriptions, needs you.
But an association, by its very nature, is a two-way exchange - a partnership, a joint effort. We believe, and the many thousands of walkers who have benefited from our work will agree, that you need us too.
Together, we can turn our passion for walking into progress. It’s what we’ve been doing for over 75 years and it’s what, with your support, we can continue to do well into the future by:
- getting more people walking as part of a healthy lifestyle, for sustainable transport and as a way of enjoying their local communities
- securing greater access to our beautiful coast
- persuading local councils to take better care of and responsibility for their footpaths
- enabling more people to enjoy and appreciate our inspiring countryside
- encouraging more families to share the wonders of walking
You can join Ramblers by clicking on this link. The link will take you to the Ramblers Association national site. When you are asked what group you would like to join, if you have walked with us and would like to join our group, be sure and specify Loddon Valley Ramblers. We think you will find us a friendly bunch of people, with a very varied walks and events programme.